Join us and You'll get our great pro tips and content to keep you motivated well into 2020!
Guaranteed to change the way you run your business!
The Danbury Speakers Group has come together to offer you a 3-hour presentation filled with Power Tools for 2020 to help you organize your business model to succeed in this demanding digital era.
Six experts, each sharing lessons and inspiration on how to craft an audience-centered story, pitch that story to the media, become a trusted adviser, leverage email marketing for tight business practices and influence.
You’ll learn how to use advanced profiling tools so that you can understand the needs of your customers and, how to identify opportunities to be Outstandingly Unique.
You won’t want to miss this crash course in everything you need to be successful in 2020 and beyond.
Did you know that there are only 5 story archetypes in the world? In this session, you will discover how to tell a powerful story by understanding the needs of any given audience and mapping your story to one of 5 archetypes. When you do, your story will deeply resonate with your customers and persuade them to take action -- including buy from you. In this session, you will learn:
• The 5 Story Archetypes
• How to Become Audience Centered
• How to Craft Your Story to Meet The Needs of Your
• The Neuroscience Behind Storytelling
In this session, you will learn why email marketing is still the highest converting tool you have to drive your sales.
With Constant Contact, you'll see how easy it can be to set-up an email marketing campaign and keep your company top of mind for future sales. In this session, you will learn:
• Why email marketing is still the most powerful tool you have to drive sales
• How to leverage Constant Contact in your sales process
• The simplicity of setting up landing pages for testing and conversion
Dr. Ileana Kotulich
The importance of communicating with our customers is underestimated. We maximize communication by fully understanding our own style and identifying the customer’s style. Effective communication is vital to closing the sale. Making the right connection with customers will grow your business.
You will learn:
• How to identify your communication style and your customer’s style too
• How to use tools to identify your strengths
• Value Assessment overview to create a complete profile on you and your ideal client
• Learn basic business essentials that impact your business results
• Process to become a Trusted Advisor or Influencer in your business
• How this process strategy will grow and sustain your business
• Why values and beliefs in your business are important to your audience
• Value Statements and their strategic role to increase sales
• Influence strategy to enhance your sales & marketing objectives
• Why it is important to be compelling versus unique in your business
In this age of Information Overload, we’ve all become experts at filtering out messages that do not immediately serve us. In this session, a veteran television news producer will share the secrets of how to persuade national-level journalists (and local ones, too) that YOUR story is the one they absolutely MUST cover … for free. By sharing your message through credible, respected news outlets, your ideal customers and clients will “let down their guard,” and be compelled to reach out to you. You will learn:
• How to Structure a Winning Press Release
• How to Make Journalists Your Best Friends
• How to “Think Like a Producer” for Optimal Results
• How to Offer a “Next Step” to Prospects
• Who Meet You Through the Media
Have you noticed how one business is very similar to the next one?
Is it possible that businesses that are unique could also have a better opportunity to grow and deliver more profits?
You will learn:
• What some businesses are doing to be Outstandingly Unique
• How to identify opportunities to be Outstandingly Unique