Join us and You'll get our great pro tips and content to keep you motivated well into 2020!
Five experts will share lessons and inspiration on how to craft an audience-centered story,
pitch that story to the media, become a trusted adviser, leverage email marketing for tight
business practices and influence. Learn how to use advanced profiling tools so that you can
understand the needs of your customers and how to identify opportunities.
Change the way you run your business!
Food will be served.
Networking from 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
In this session, you will learn why email marketing is still the highest converting tool you have to drive your sales.
With Constant Contact, you'll see how easy it can be to set-up an email marketing campaign and keep your company top of mind for future sales. In this session, you will learn:
• Why email marketing is still the most powerful tool you have to drive sales
• How to leverage Constant Contact in your sales process
• The simplicity of setting up landing pages for testing and conversion
Dr. Ileana Kotulich
The importance of communicating with our customers is underestimated. We maximize communication by fully understanding our own style and identifying the customer’s style. Effective communication is vital to closing the sale. Making the right connection with customers will grow your business.
You will learn:
• How to identify your communication style and your customer’s style too
• How to use tools to identify your strengths
• Value Assessment overview to create a complete profile on you and your ideal client
• Learn basic business essentials that impact your business results
• Process to become a Trusted Advisor or Influencer in your business
• How this process strategy will grow and sustain your business
• Why values and beliefs in your business are important to your audience
• Value Statements and their strategic role to increase sales
• Influence strategy to enhance your sales & marketing objectives
• Why it is important to be compelling versus unique in your business
In this age of Information Overload, we’ve all become experts at filtering out messages that do not immediately serve us. In this session, a veteran television news producer will share the secrets of how to persuade national-level journalists (and local ones, too) that YOUR story is the one they absolutely MUST cover … for free. By sharing your message through credible, respected news outlets, your ideal customers and clients will “let down their guard,” and be compelled to reach out to you. You will learn:
• How to Structure a Winning Press Release
• How to Make Journalists Your Best Friends
• How to “Think Like a Producer” for Optimal Results
• How to Offer a “Next Step” to Prospects
• Who Meet You Through the Media
Oscar will utilize personal stories to highlight the importance of confidence-building in maximizing sales success. Everything from approaching new customers to asking for the sale can be anxiety-provoking and challenging for some. Hear how to manage anxiety so you can power through rejection and fear to drive your sales. Discover powerful tools such as reflecting on your core values and utilizing visualization techniques/role-playing in order to build and practice confidence!